£50k - 55k per year
over 3 years ago
A Professional Body is currently recruiting for a Membership Manager to assist the Head of Membership in their East London office.
The successful candidate will be working within the Head of Membership Journey Team responsible for the Retention Manager, Progression and Member in Practice Manager.
Main duties for Membership Manager include:
• Reporting to the Head of Membership
• Responsible for reviewing, developing and monitoring of relevant policies and procedures
• Identify, manage and implement projects/initiatives that support the delivery of the originations business plan objectives
• Managing resources effectively and implementing effective operational systems
• Effectively develop team plans, identifying areas of development
Essential criteria for Membership Manager include:
• Strong leadership and management skills, knowledge of vocational education and qualifications and handling multiple projects with budget management.
• A proven ability of working with professional membership associations, training and /or accountancy professions.
To apply for this Membership Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53004GM all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
TPP is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.