£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
This established professional membership body based in East Hertfordshire is recruiting an experienced Interim Membership Manager, reporting to the Head of Membership and Professional Registration, to cover a 6-month interim contract with an immediate start…
As a proactive Membership Manager, you will provide day to day management for a 15 strong membership services team. With a strong understanding of the importance of customer service, you will embed and monitor the customer service standards focusing the membership team to deliver an effective member care provision and deliver a service that drives membership growth through retention and new member registration. Your people management experience will provide direction, role clarity, coaching and support to ensure team members are equipped with the best tools to deliver objectives, motivating the team to achieve retention, conversion, sales and up-sell targets, undertaking all the performance management duties. In addition to people management, you will:
- Manage regional coverage of member networks to deliver effective member engagement activity across the UK
- Identify opportunities and support change which delivers team and business efficiencies
- Establish, develop & maintain high level engagement with external partners as necessary to support delivery for services for member groups, e.g., centres, individuals, including but not limited to membership benefit and CPD suppliers.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to establish a marketing plans for membership sales, retention and other related product campaigns on behalf of team
- Department lead for member experience journeys
If you have strong experience managing a team in a professional or membership body, with excellent commercial acumen and a natural management style, please apply today.
Interviews will take place next week - so please email me your CV by tomorrow morning - 10am