Up to £41136 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client a leading mental health charity are seeking an expereinced membership manager, for a 6 month FTC ASAP start.
Working closely with the Head of Communications and the Head of Supporter Engagement. You will also work closely with other members of the Communications and Marketing Team and audience managers across the charity. There will also be working relationships with other staff in External Relations, within Fundraising, Retail and with local branches across England and Wales.
Our members are at the heart of our work. Most have experience of mental health problems and want to be involved in our work. This role will oversee our membership marketing and communications, working with colleagues across the charity to ensure members are at the heart of our work and that they are kept engaged and enthused. The role will oversee the membership product, including regular evaluation and review.
Person specification: Membership Manager
- Significant experience in membership and/or stakeholder engagement, including some time at managerial level.
- Experience of developing and delivering a membership product.
- Experience of building and developing relationships with a range of stakeholders and a demonstrable ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with groups and individuals with differing perspectives and agendas.
- Experience of managing the editorial, production and distribution of a magazine.
- Experience of managing supplier relationships.
- Experience of working with CRM systems to ensure targeted, audience-focused communications and an understanding of the effective and legal use of customer data.
- Experience of managing staff and leading a team.
- Experience of project management and of monitoring and evaluating quality and impact.
- Excellent communication skills including written, oral, negotiation and presentation skills, a strong understanding of digital communication methods.
- Excellent prioritisation and personal time management skills.