£32587.00 - £36000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
We are working with a medical Membership body based in Central London who are looking to recruit an Events Coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As Events Coordinator you will be responsible for coordination of the organisations educational meetings programme and delivering specialist society events as required. These events will include conferences, one day meetings, social events and industry exhibitions. As Events Coordinator you will manage every stage of planning and organisation, ensuring events run smoothly and efficiently within budgetary constraints.
As Events Coordinator you will
- Work with the Events Manager developing annual business plans, budgets and KPI's.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.
- Maintain an events schedule and time line for each event.
- Negotiate events contracts.
- Liaise with the relevant committees in structuring the aspects of each event and ensuring that the information needed for decision making is delivered in good time.
- Responsible for collating post evaluation information.