£33500.00 - £40500.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a fantastic children's health Membership Body who are looking to add to their growing team and recruit a brand new Membership Engagement Lead on a permanent basis.
This will play a significant role in delivering engagement activities to improve member retention rates and promote the organisation's reputation.
- Develop and manage publication of their quarterly member magazine, sourcing, editing and delivering broad and engaging content
- Manage the development of and schedule for membership e-newsletters
- Champion the development of online functionality and content to meet needs' and interests
- Lead insight and feedback activities by making use of a range of sources including digital analytics, committees, surveys, events and more
- Assist the Membership Manager to implement and facilitate a Membership Engagement Strategy
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an amazing organisation. If you have demonstrable experience of working in a member engagement and development role with a proven track record of sourcing and editing high-quality content with a clear understanding of target audiences, this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP