South West England, England
£36000.00 - £40000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
6 months ago
We are working with an international membership body, who also act as a qualifying body, a centre of knowledge and a provider of resources.
They are looking for a Membership Development Officer based in Bristol/South West Wales, who will work closely with the Membership Manager, and members in the region to deliver membership support and benefits of the organisations membership.
You will deliver a strategy of membership development, which will include training to individuals and companies in the region.
As Membership Development Officer you will;
- Initiate activities to promote and grow membership.
- Seek and gain buy in for and implementing initiatives to help members and non members with their development plans.
- Provide advice and guidance to members and non members.
- Work closely with the Regional Manager, other Membership Development Officers to ensure consistency.They are looking for someone who;
- Transferable experience in customer service or learning and development.
- Experience in dealing with a wide variety of people, with the ability to engage with education professionals.
- Experience of working with another membership body, or professional body is desirable.