Up to £37000.00 per annum + FTE + car allowance
10 days ago
Are you after a fully remote role with flexible part time hours? Do you want to join a vital Membership organisation where you can make a real difference to the development of it's 95,000 Civil Engineers? An part time fixed term contract opportunity for 1 year is now available to join a team helping to promote and advance civil engineering around the world. This rewarding role will see you provide support, advice and training to potential and existing members whilst also promoting civil engineering qualifications.
In this position you will be engaging with organisations, individuals, Higher Education providers and Further Education providers across the South West and Bristol so travel to these areas will be required. Previous experience working within a Membership organisation is not essential for this role however having a strong background within civil engineering or engineering would be most advantageous.
* Providing advice, guidance and support to members and non-members, including professional development advice for employers.
* Creating opportunities for membership growth by promoting membership.
* Developing business by supporting aspiring members with an effective path to membership.
* Working closely with Manager, Team, Membership Support Centre and Membership areas to ensure a consistency.
* Keeping membership records up to date.
* Strong ability to engage with people of all levels including senior engineering and education professionals
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience within Civil Engineering
* Experience in business development
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to work independently and as part of a multifunctional team
* Confident at managing multiple workloads simultaneously
* Confident ability to prepare and deliver presentations
* Strong ICT skills, experienced with Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If this sounds like the role for you then we would be keen to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.