Up to £55000.00 per annum + commission
3 months ago
Our client, a well-established membership and research organisation specifically for HR senior professionals, has a new unique opportunity available. You will be a proven business development professional, ideally used to developing and managing relationships with senior HR professionals. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits, including commission and an annual profit share bonus.
The key responsibilities for the Membership Business Development Manager:
* Design, develop and execute an effective business strategy to sell partnerships
* Create opportunities to meet (virtually and face to face) with prospective members
* Secure new members to contribute towards agreed target
* Effectively represent the organisation at third party events
* Confidently convey the benefits of membership to prospective members
* Articulate to existing members the most effective ways to optimise their membership
* Seek opportunities to upsell existing members into other services offered by the business
* Articulate to existing partners the most effective ways to optimise their partnership
* Drive interest and revenue into bespoke programmes
It is essential that you have a proven track record in business development in the professional membership space, ideally selling to senior HR professionals or be able to show how you have an established network with this target market through other means. It is expected that you have excellent relationship building and communication skills. The ability to effectively work independently and with strengths in both new business development and account management. Bring great commercial acumen and business understanding to the role.
To apply for this Membership Business Development Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74348DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.