South East England, England
Up to £35500 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
over 1 year ago
We are working with a professional body, who have over 45,000 members. They promote best practice to their members as well as accredit University degrees, educational courses and training.
The Business Development Manager will work regionally and will be responsible for securing new business, maintaining and developing existing relationships and promoting the portfolio of products and services that are offered in the region.
You will also drive forward membership growth at an individual and corporate level, and work with regional colleagues to develop relationships.
As Business Development Manager you will
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with employers, educational bodies and raise the profile of the organisation.
- Act as Account Manager for a range of accounts, building and maintaining relationships.
- Provide feedback, local economy, opportunities and challenges in the region.
They are looking for someone who
- Has experience of consultative sales, account and relationship management, with a track record of exceeding targets and KPI's.
- A great communicator, with the ability to adjust your communication style to a wide range of audiences.
- Experienced in presenting and engaging with customers at a senior level to win business.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with a passion for networking and building and maintaining relationships.