£10 - 12 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 3 years ago
Membership Assistant - 8-month temporary assignment working from Wednesday - Sunday
Our client, an environmental public body is currently looking to recruit a membership assistant on a temporary 8-month basis.
Duties and key responsibilities:
• You will be the first point of contact for new and existing members through various channels including front of house positions, phone, website enquiries, emails and written correspondence delivering high levels of customer service at all times and completing any follow-up actions within the agreed service level requirements.
• Answer incoming customer calls and respond to phone messages with high levels of call handling skills to deal with enquiries to completion or signpost to relevant teams.
• Respond to customer queries, where necessary liaising with different departments to answer complex enquiries from members.
• Actively promote membership
• To process payments as appropriate and adhere to Data Protection legislation as standard.
• Undertake the timely inputting of all member data on the CRM system, including processing new membership applications, creating new records and updating and modifying customer records, working to achieve data processing KPIs and sales targets.
• Accurately process customer financial payments including Direct Debits, credit/debit card payments, cheques or cash ensuring that Gift Aid declarations are completed and recorded appropriately.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly organised with excellent customer care skills. You will also need to have solid IT skills with demonstratable use of databases and MS packages especially in Excel and also an excellent eye for detail.
Role: Membership Assistant
Employment Type: Temporary 8 months - Start ASAP
Working hours: Wednesday to Sunday 37 hours’ pw
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.