£13.74 - 13.74 per hour + holiday pay
OS Temp Team
almost 4 years ago
Membership Assistant - PART TIME (21 hours per week) - Temporary On Going!
A leading membership body are looking for a switched-on Membership Assistant, with strong experience of using Sage 50, to join their team on a part time, temporary, on going basis. The purpose of this role is to provide critical administrative and financial support to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Institute.
● Maintain member database
● Maintain Sage accounting package; process all payments, raise invoices,
reconciliation, aged debtors and liaise with accountants
● Support Training Manager in the delivery of the professional development programme
by undertaking related administration as identified
● Support Communications Manager in delivery of communications programme
● Support delivery of annual conference
● Administrative support to CEO as required
● Provide first class customer service to all members and associates
● Ensure all actions and communications enhance their brand
● Be familiar with and adhere to all relevant policies and procedures
● Comply with data protection and Health and Safety requirements
● Contribute to annual planning and budget planning process
● Any other duties as reasonably required in line with the skills, knowledge and
● Strong Experience of SAGE 50
● Experience of CRM systems (ideally ThankQ)
● Proven administration; membership services or marketing experience
● Ability to work unsupervised and to prioritise own workload effectively
● Commitment to high levels of customer-service
● Excellent interpersonal skills across a wide range of people
● Good communicator - in writing, by telephone and in person
● The ability to analyse financial and statistical information
● Advanced IT skills - including Excel, Word and PowerPoint (or non-Microsoft
● Able and willing to work outside standard hours and occasionally outside of London
in order to deliver requirements of the role
The role is paying £13.74 per hour with an immediate start available. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.