City of Westminster, London
£32000.00 per annum
9 months ago
TPP are working with a fantastic membership organisation to recruit a Membership and Compliance Officer for a permanent role.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, preferably NAV finance package.
Main duties for the Membership and Compliance Officer:
- Update and maintain members' database
- Process payments: direct debits; credit card payments; invoices; refunds; support subscription collection system
- To assist the Head of Member Services and other team members by designing views and dashboards for use by the Events, Membership, Branch Network and Compliance Teams
- To assist in developing best practice across Member Services in relation to data management and data integrity
- To assist in the construction and maintenance of lists within CRM using dynamic list management
- To assist the Compliance Team with caseload management and reporting
- Demonstrating the value of membership through administering the scheme in a highly professional manner with an exceptional standard of customer service
- Processing, acknowledging and chasing outstanding Annual Returns
- Organising annual surveys, including reviewing CPD files
Essential criteria for the Membership and Compliance Officer:
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong administration skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong database/ CRM skills
To apply for this Membership and Compliance Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 62702CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.