£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
TPP are delighted to be working with a membership organisation. This organisation is very well respected around the world.
This role will play an instrumental role in strengthening engagement with the membership to increase member numbers and income and improve retention. This role will ensure members are engaged, inspired and proud to be members of the Society.
Some of the key Responsibilities:
Work with the Head of Partnerships and Membership Secretary to develop and deliver the Membership and Accreditation Strategy, Annual Action Plans and Budgets, embedding the behaviours and culture of a membership organisation.
Implement member acquisition and retention plans including developing new membership services and products to engage members, re-engage lapsed members and cultivate new members.
Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing and Communications Managers to develop integrated marketing communication campaigns to drive awareness of RMetS to increase membership and retention rates and the value of accreditation.
Promote the benefits of membership to increase members and retention and improve stewardship ensuring members feel proud to be part of the Society.
Shape membership engagement activities and create a programme of events in collaboration with the Events Team to deliver what members need.
Increase membership lifetime value by developing loyalty programmes to encourage members to stay longer and engage more.
Analyse the member database and membership survey data to develop profiles to be used in marketing activity.
Skills and Experience required
- Candidates need to have proven experience in one of the following and a working knowledge, an understanding or willingness to become proficient in the other two:
- Weather or climate science or the meteorological community ideally as a professional background.
- Developing and driving forward a membership programme including successful member acquisition and retention and achieving financial and non-financial targets.
- Developing and delivering accreditation schemes and increasing engagement and take up.
The following are essential for this role:
- Confident to take the lead on strategic work with the ability to meet deadlines and targets under pressure with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple project and stakeholder demands simultaneously.
- Strong communication, presentational and influencing skills. An effective, persuasive, passionate and engaging communicator able to create a rapport with, and cultivate, professional and amateur meteorologists.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, build strong external partnerships and engage effectively with senior professionals.
- Competent with IT packages particularly CRM systems.
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more please get in touch ASAP on 020 7198 6020.