Up to £35063.00 per annum
3 months ago
TPP are working with a professional membership body to recruit a Member services Team leader on a 1 year contract.
Have you worked within a faced paced Membership or customer service role at Supervisor level?
This role will be a high pace working environment from February to June during the renewal period. It will then have a steady workflow.
You would be managing a team of 3 administrators
The purpose of this role:
To manage the Member Services Administration team, day-to-day activities, database and associated processes in order to deliver excellent service to members and to achieve the memberships income, member recruitment and retention targets, while ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
To continually improve member experience and support by ensuring that a consistently high-quality service is offered to all membership grades in conjunction with the memberships strategic plan and by co-ordinating developmental and recruitment activities.
To motivate team members, assess performance and regularly communicate the memberships goals, objectives and deadlines to the team.
Some of the accountabilities of this role:
* Manage a team of three Administrators
* Oversee the maintenance of data held on the Salesforce CRM database to ensure accuracy and compliance with GDPR
* Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
* Take inbound calls from members to resolve their issues to a high standard
* Manage day-to-day membership activities and processes, regularly monitor and report progress against KPIs and targets
* Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of day to day work of the team and contribute to the identification of opportunities for improving customer expectations and processes
* Ensure team are trained and develop in all administration processes
* Take ownership of updating, creating, implementing process documents
* Act as an escalation point for both internal and external customers, including difficult customers
* Take part in the recruitment process and train new team members.
* Responsible for the direct supervision of a team of three staff members and exercise overall oversight of the processes and procedures
* Responsible for the leadership, motivation and development of staff, for appraising staff, identifying their training and development needs, planning how these needs will be met and evaluating the training received
* Develop a performance monitoring and management approach which supports consistent delivery to service expectations
* Conduct performance reviews and assist individuals in addressing development needs
* Implement agreed service improvements
* Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
* Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, team objectives, and deadlines with line manager.
Education and Experience
* Significant demonstrable experience of working within a membership or customer focused organisation managing day-to-day processes at supervisory level with evidence of completing at least one annual membership cycle
* Experience of staff line management
* Proven experience in problem resolution
* Advanced knowledge of customer handling techniques
* Managing people to deliver excellent customer
* Experience of effective supervision and motivation of a team of staff:
o Delivering excellent customer care standards
o Demonstrating excellent customer care/ handling skills
o Developing and training team/ team members
o Using problem solving skills effectively
* Effective reporting/liaison at all levels including senior management
* Implementation of service improvements in a frontline customer facing service
* Understanding of basic financial and budgetary management
* Inbound and outbound calling
If you are interested in this role please get in contact ASAP