£21000.00 - £22000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
5 months ago
We are working with a membership body based in central London who are looking to recruit a Member Services Assistant.
This role will sit within the membership team, who not only manage membership but deal with Events, Careers and Volunteering. You will work beside this team and handle the day to day membership administration.
They are a great organisation, who offer lots of opportunity for personal development and you will be encouraged through training to take on more responsibility.
As Member Services Assistant you will;
- Deal with the processing of applications and renewals.
- Deal with member enquiries by email, phone and post.
- Update process documents in regards to administration.
- Support the team with membership data.
- Diary and travel arrangements for team leaders.
- Support the events team with event administration.
They are looking for someone with vast administration experience and is a great communicator with a passion for customer service. If you have worked in another membership body that would be desirable but it isn't essential.