£30k - 33k per year
OS Perm Team
about 4 years ago
Our client is a world leading membership organisation, based just a five minute walk from a Zone 1 tube station in the City of London. Soon to be entering an exciting and busy period, they are keen to expand their team and are recruiting for a Member Engagement Manager.
As a Member Engagement Manager, you can look forward to working alongside a friendly, professional and collaborative team. You will have the opportunity to play a significant role in implementing membership engagement programmes through the empowerment of local groups and enjoy working for an organisation that exudes genuine passion for their cause.
Some of your role will involve:
- Working closely with the membership recruitment team to develop engagement programmes
- Identifying, recruiting and promoting volunteer opportunities to exisiting members
- Promoting a newly created accreditation scheme specific to Graduates
- Working closely with the Membership Manager to develop and deliver engagement communications
- Building and managing relationships with stakeholders, including external partners to the organisation
- Leading on all engagement projects, such as the volunteering programme
- Assisting with the organisation of member led events/conferences to increase engagement
- Supporting operational duties such as attending committee meetings, monitoring social media/websites and developing financial reporting systems
If you have outstanding communication skills, proven experience within engagement and membership, seek an exciting, progressive role and enjoy interacting with a variety of people, please send your CV to our Office & Specialist Support team.
This is a initially a 12 month fixed term contract with good possibility of renewal. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.