£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
7 months ago
This leading membership body have an excellent opportunity available for a Member Engagement Manager on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Professional Engagement, as Member Engagement Manager you will be responsible for driving member recruitment and retention. You will work closely with other colleagues within the organisation to shape the end to end member experience.
This is a permanent role paying between £40,000 - £45,000 based in Leicester.
The key responsibilities for the Member Engagement Manager are
- Create and implement a member recruitment and retention strategy.
- Develop a strategy to deepen member relationships and growth.
- Monitor member feedback.
- Benchmarking to ensure member value is competitive.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have experience of building sales and marketing plans to drive retention and growth.
- Knowledge of market segmentation and customer value proposition.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in a commercial business development, sales or event management role.
- Line management experience.