Up to £31500 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
about 1 year ago
We are working with a membership body who have a member base of 10,000, they also certify 10,000 people worldwide, and provide training courses.
As an organisation they have branches across the UK. These branches are run by volunteers, which link their members; they meet regularly for talks and seminars, provide opportunities for networking and share information and ideas of the latest tools and techniques.
This role is a new role for the organisation and will provide a high level of customer care to member led networks, and also support the development of existing and new networks and their members. You will also create engaging communications to keep all volunteer members up to date with all new initiatives.
- Act as first point of contact for enquiries from new and existing volunteers.
- Produce and distribution of branch e-newsletters and volunteer wide communications.
- Support member networks with online engagement tools.
- Attend and present at volunteer committee meetings.
- Support the Networks Manager to develop and grow the member led networks.
They are looking for someone who;
- Experience of working in an engagement or relationship management role.
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations.
- Ideally experience or working with another professional body.