North London, London
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour
J70957MK - N1_1561625575
about 2 years ago
TPP Healthcare are currently looking for EMIS Web trained Medical Receptionist interested in a permanent role in North London N1.
To be successful in this role you will have strong communication and relationship building skills with previous experience working within GP surgeries and be confident using the EMIS Web and Docman systems.
This is a mixed rota position, contracted for 36.5 hours starting from 8am and finishing no later than 6:30pm.
The hourly rate starts from £10 up to £10.50 depending on experience.
- Booking, cancelling and amending appointments using the EMIS Web system (previous experience is essential)
- Experience using Docman
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Answering all incoming calls from patients and healthcare professionals
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- New registrations
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Ensure patients information is up to date
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience using EMIS Web and Docman (essential)
- Experience working within GP Surgeries and booking appointments (essential)
- Smart card would be desired but not essential
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to find out more about it, please get in touch with us at TPP Healthcare by sending your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our expert consultants will get int ouch with you.