East London, London
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
TPP Healthcare are currently looking for EMIS Web trained Medical Receptionist to work within a busy GP Practice in East London.
To be successful in this role you will have strong communication and relationship building skills with previous experience working within GP surgeries and be confident using the EMIS Web system.
Benefits of temporary work:
- Flexibility around lifestyle
- Weekly payments
- Meeting new people
- Booking, cancelling and amending appointments using the EMIS Web system (previous experience is essential)
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Answering all incoming calls from patients and healthcare professionals
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- New registrations
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Ensure patients information is up to date
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience using EMIS Web (essential)
- Experience working within GP Surgeries and booking appointments (essential)
- Smart card would be desired but not essential
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to find out more about it, please get in touch with us at TPP Healthcare by sending your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our expert consultants will get int ouch with you.