£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
almost 3 years ago
TPP Healthcare currently have several clients in Isleworth / Brentford / Ealing / Notting Hill (and other) locations who are looking for experienced NHS Receptionists to help cover their busy GP Practice reception areas.
Are you an experienced NHS Receptionist with SystmOne knowledge looking for work?
Hours are between; 8.00am - 8.00pm Monday to Friday (part/full time available)
Main duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service to patients on the desk and via telephone
- Entering patient information on to the system
- Explain practice procedures to new patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New patient registrations
- First point of contact for all patients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Printing prescriptions
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying sorting post, drafting letters and patient correspondence
- Other reception and administrative duties as required by management
Experience using SystmOne and working in a GP Surgery is essential
(Docman/Emis Web and Vision system experience are also desirable)
Excellent customer service skills also required for this position
Please note; that you must meet our compliance standards in order to temp; this includes relevant RTW documents, Reference checks and you may be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly known as CRB)
Please send your CV to me today by responding to this advert or by sending an email to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk and quoting the job reference J65472EF.