North London, London
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
about 1 year ago
EMIS Web Trained Medical Receptionists in North West London Needed:
TPP are looking for EMIS WEB trained medical receptionists to work in a bust GP Surgery in Kentish Town, North West London.
You will be a good team player with strong communication skills who has previous experience working within GP surgeries and is confident using EMIS WEB.
You must be happy to undergo a Basic DBS check or have a Basic DBS certificate dated within 12 months.
Hours: Shifts will vary between 8:00am & 6:30pm Monday - Friday.
Hourly Rate: £9.00-£9.50
- Answering all incoming calls from patients and healthcare professionals
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Give test results where appropriate
- Make/arrange/cancel appointments
- Ensure patients information is up to date
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
If you are interested in this role or know of someone else who may be please contact me or email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the current situation, TPP are now holding all candidate registrations via a telephone call.