Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP are seeking an experienced receptionist to work in a surgery in Camberwell, South East London. The candidate MUST have a DBS and needs to be EMIS Web trained with excellent customer service skills. Previous experience within the healthcare and customer service sector is essential.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and friendly person to work with in a busy GP's practice, being able to work under pressure and can multitask are both skills which are required for this role. The surgery are able to be flexible with hours and need both am/pm cover.
Hourly rate: £9.00 - £9.50
- Providing a warm, caring and professional welcome to patients in the surgery
- To listen to patient requests for services and assist them in booking the most appropriate appointment (in person and by telephone)
- Processing requests for repeat medication.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to our patients. This includes referrals management, provision of medical letters and the resolution of patient queries.
- Assist with the effective recording of data onto the clinical system.
Please note that a basic DBS may be required.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions about the position please contact me or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org