North London, London
£9.00 - £10 per annum
11 months ago
Emis Web Trained Medical Receptionist
TPP are recruiting a permanent Medical receptionist to work for a practice in Whetstone, North London.
Hours usually vary between 8.00am - 18:30pm
To begin with the post will be 25 hours per week on a part time basis however this position may lead to full time and the practice may also offer over time hours.
Shifts will differ - but between Monday to Friday
Hourly rate £9.00
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Answer all incoming calls from patients and other healthcare professionals
- Deal with administrative queries and request from patients and act as liaison with clinicians as necessary
- Make\arrange\cancel appointments via the clinical system
- Using EMIS WEB to book appointments and other database needs
- Ensure up to date patient's information is recorded
- Give test results where appropriate
- Scan all patient's information in computerized record i.e. medical documents, hospital reports and letters
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Other adhoc duties
- Must have recent experience of working in a GP surgery
- Good attention to detail and ability to adapt to all situations at ease
- Computer Savvy
- Great team player
- Work independently and ability use own initiative
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
- Happy to undergo a standard DBS check.
If this is something you're interested in, please don't hesitate to call Kirstie on 0207 198 6080 to discuss.