£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
TPP Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist to work at a GP Surgery in SW London - Battersea/Clapham area.
The hours are 8am - 3pm, Monday to Friday and it is paying £9ph-9.50ph
(however, flexibility is a must as hours may change occasional due to business needs)
Daily duties are;
- Using EMIS WEB and DOCMAN (experience of this is essential)
- Dealing with queries face to face, over the phone and via email
- First point of contact for all patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, sorting post
- Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
- NHS Reception experience
- EMIS WEB & DOCMAN experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent team player
- Able to adapt to all situations at ease
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check if required.
If you are interested email me your CV to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J66061EF or apply here.
Please note - only applicants with the relevant experience will be contacted due to the high number of responses we receive.