£15500 - £17550 per annum
11 months ago
TPP Healthcare are currently have an opportunity for an experienced NHS Medical Receptionist.
As an integral part of the surgery team you will use your excellent customer service and organisational skills to provide an excellent patient service to this busy GP Surgery with over 25000 Patients.
The surgery consults using the EMIS WEB computer system.
The Surgery is open between 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday (with 2 x 8.00pm closes per week) and they are offering a 37.5-hour full time contract to cover these hours on a rota basis.
Key attributes will be;
- Hard working, reliable and professional
- Confident using EMIS WEB
- Be a team player
- Previous experience working in a GP Surgery
As a member of the team, your main duties will include;
- Providing a high level of service to patients on the desk and via telephone
- Entering patient information on to the system
- Explain practice procedures to new patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New Patient registrations
- First point of contact for all patients
- Printing Prescriptions
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying sorting post, drafting letters and patient correspondence
- Other reception and administrative duties as required by management
Parking is available and you must be willing to undergo a DBS check if successful.
Please send your CV to TPP today by responding to this advert or by sending an email to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk and quoting the job reference J62478EF.