Health Social Care Team
over 1 year ago
Medical Receptionists and Administrators wanted:
TPP are seeking a team of receptionists and administrators to work on a temporary basis in NHS practices across East and North London.
Working hours usually vary on a temporary basis between the hours of 8am to 8pm, shifts differing between Monday to Friday.
- Welcoming patients and visitors to the surgery
- Use Emis Web and SystmOne for booking appointments and other database needs
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- Answer all incoming calling calls
- Liaise with surgery staff
- Data Entry
- Scanning, faxing, filing and photocopying
- All basic administrative duties
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working hours
- Part and full time shifts available
- Holiday pay
- Car parking at certain surgeries
- Permanent opportunities
- Must have recent experience of working in a GP surgery
- Computer Savy
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
- Happy to undergo a standard DBS check
- Must be confident in using either of the NHS clinical systems - Emis or SystmOne
If you are looking for extra hours/flexibility/better work/life balance and have previous experiences of the above duties; please send your CV to Kirstie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 198 6080 to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.