£8 - 10 per hour + Holiday
Health Social Care Team
over 3 years ago
Are you experienced within the NHS?
Have you previously worked in the NHS or a GP Surgery as a Receptionist, Administrator or a Secretary?
Are you looking for part time or full time hours with the flexibility to ensure you have the best work/life balance?
TPP Healthcare's clients in Watford are looking for experienced GP non-clinical staff to join the surgeries on a temporary basis.
- Non-clinical NHS experience with a GP Surgery
- EMIS WEB, SYSTMONE or DOCMAN
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Booking appointments, prescriptions, phones, and filing
- Experience of attending to patients at the GP reception desk and carrying out administrative duties
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great team player
- Able to adapt to all situations at ease
- Fast learner
- Must be able to hit the ground running on systems such as VISION/DOCMAN
- Computer Savvy
- Must have previous experience of working within a GP Surgery/walk in centre
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo an enhanced CRB/DBS check.
If you meet the above requirements and are based in London, or if you are interested in finding out more about the roles we work on, please do not hesitate to send me your CV today to Waeil.Abdu@tpp.co.uk or call for more information on 02071986080 and quote reference J58901WA
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.