almost 5 years ago
TPP are looking for a permanent part time medical receptionist for one of our NHS practices in East London (E10 area)
Shifts will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, either 9am-2pm or 1pm-7pm.
The successful candidate will be flexible and able to cover both shifts.
- Ensure that all patients and visitors at reception are greeted professionally and politely
- Anwser all incoming calls from patients and other healthcare professionals
- Book, arrange and cancel appointments via EMIS WEB system
- Registering new patients
- Scanning, filling, faxing and photocopying
- All basic administrative duties
- Must have atleast one years medical reception experience
- Be confident on Emis Web
- Excellent customer service and patient focused.
- Happy to undergo a DBS check
- Docman experience is desireable
If you feel you are interested in this permanent vacancy please dont hesitate to call Kirstie on 02071986080 or send your CV to Kirstie.O'Neill@tpp.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.