£8 - 10 per hour
over 3 years ago
Do you work in the NHS? or have you recently?
Do you know how to use EMIS WEB or DOCMAN?
Are you looking for a local Part Time role?
If you have recent NHS experience of working in a Doctors surgery and are confiident dealing with patients face to face and on the phone - TPP wants to hear from you today!
One of our TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for a NHS Medical Receptionist with recent NHS experience to work 15 hours per week over 3 days inc Mondays and Fridays in their small 3000 patient surgery
The shifts required are 8.15am - 1.00pm or 1.00pm - 6.00pm, 3 days per week in Walton on Thames - Surrey KT12.
EMIS WEB RECEPTIONIST
Walton On Thames
15 hours per week over 3 days
£8.00 - £10.00ph
CRB/DBS is essential
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Proficient user of Emis Web/Docman/Choose & Book/EPS
- Adhere to policies and procedures and NHS guidelines
- Provide general support to the GP's and Nurses
- Deal with administrative queries and request from patients and act as liaison with clinicians as necessary
- Ensure up to date patient’s information is recorded
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- Make sure work space and waiting areas are tidy
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Dealing with repeat prescription requests
- Must have recent experience of working in a doctors surgery
- Must be eager to learn
- Good attention to detail and ability to adapt to all situations at ease
- Computer Savvy
- Great team player
- Work independently and ability use own initiative
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
- Happy to undergo a CRB/DBS Check
If this sounds like you and you are interested and available please send your CV to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk quoting J53732EF or apply now.