Kensington & Chelsea
£8 - 9 per hour
about 3 years ago
Do you work in the NHS?
Is your contract coming to an end?
Are you looking for some extra money in the run up to Christmas?
If you have recent NHS experience of working in a Doctors surgery and are confiident dealing with patients face to face and on the phone - TPP wants to hear from you today!
One of our TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for a NHS Medical Receptionist with recently experience to work Monday to Friday in their busy GP Practice
The hours are to work are 8.00am – 6.00pm, Monday to Friday based in Kensington, Olympia W14.
Starting ASAP until end of December (may be extended)
Monday to Fridays 8.00am - 6.00pm
Thursdays 8.00am - 1.30pm
£8.00 - £9.00ph
CRB/DBS is essential
- Ensure that all patients and all visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely
- Answer all incoming calls from patients and other healthcare professionals. Divert them as appropriate or take messages
- Deal with administrative queries and request from patients and act as liaison with clinicians as necessary
- Make\arrange\cancel appointments via the clinical system
- Using SYSTMONE for booking appointments and other database needs
- Ensure up to date patient’s information is recorded
- Give test results where appropriate
- Scan all patient’s information in computerized record i.e. medical documents, hospital reports and letters
- Data entry of new and temporary registration and relevant patient information
- Deal with referrals to primary and secondary care
- Open, stamp and distribute practice post as instructed
- Make sure work space and waiting areas are tidy
- Registrations and Deductions
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Dealing with repeat prescription requests
- Other adhoc duties
- Must have recent experience of working in a doctors surgery
- Must be eager to learn and grow with the organisation
- Good attention to detail and ability to adapt to all situations at ease
- Computer Savvy
- Great team player
- Work independently and ability use own initiative
- Excellent customer service and patient focused
- Happy to undergo a CRB/DBS Check
If this sounds like you and you are interested and available please send your CV to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk quoting J53387EF or apply now.