£9 per hour
about 3 years ago
Are you an experienced receptionist within a GP Practice?
Are you available to start working immediately?
One of TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for someone to work 24 hours per week in their GP surgery in High Wycombe.
This role will suit you if you are:
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Able to use initiative and adapt to all situations at ease
- Have previous experience of working within a NHS surgery over the last couple of years
- SystmOne experience would be desirable but not essential
- Happy to under go a CRB/DBS check
- Confident in answering the phones and meeting and greeting patients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great team player
- Fast learner
- Booking and amending appointments using SystmOne
- Being the first point of contact for all patients
- Answer all incoming calls from patients and other healthcare professionals. Divert them as appropriate or take messages
- Make\arrange\cancel appointments via the clinical system
- Using SYSTMONE for booking appointments and other database needs
- Ensure up to date patient’s information is recorded
- Scan all patient’s information in computerized record i.e. medical documents, hospital reports and letters
- Scanning, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Other adhoc duties
The working hours you will be required to work, (may need you to be slightly flexible with some extra hours)
Monday 1.00pm - 6.30pm
Tuesday 1.00pm - 6.30pm
Thursday 8.00am - 1.00pm
Friday 8.00am - 6.30pm
If you meet the above requirements, are available for the above hours and have the experience required or are interested in finding out more about similar roles within London, please send me your CV today to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk and quote ref J53517EF
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo an enhanced CRB/DBS check.