City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an experience Team Leader or Medical receptionist with experience of taking lead responsibility for areas of work. If so, why not get in touch today!
TPP Healthcare have an exciting opportunity for a EMIS Web experienced Receptionist/team leader to join one of the larger health care groups in South East London who are looking for temporary cover for there team leader role. You will need a good understanding of how a GP surgery works, be customer focused with strong computer skills and be a team player.
You must be happy to undergo a Basic DBS check or have a Basic DBS certificate dated within 12 months.
- To provide support to the Operations Manager
- To create a positive and fair atmosphere while ensuring it's a safe workplace for all staff.
- Develop, organize and manage the day to day delivery of services to patients, including the reception area of the practice.
- To help organize staff Rota's and arrange cover when needed.
- Ensure that sufficient appointments are available at all times.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please apply now with your most recent Cv attached. If you have any questions about this role then please give Emily at TPP a call on 20171986080 or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the current situation, TPP are now holding all candidate registrations via telephone calls.