£35000.00 per annum + Private Healthcare
over 1 year ago
Our Client is seeking a NMC Registered Nurse to help provide Medical Case Management to mainly British citizens resident abroad.
Medical Case Management includes: revision of the diagnosis, referral for additional diagnostic tests, access to the world's leading specialists, recommendation for treatment, and supervision of its implementation, while providing on-going medical support for a minimal period of three months.
As a Medical Coordinator Nurse your experience will be invaluable in providing support, advise and recommendations remotely via telephone and email. Common queries include:
- Is my diagnosis correct and have all the necessary tests been performed?
- Who is the most suitable specialist to treat my condition?
- Is the treatment offered to me, the best one?
- What is the best treatment and where is it available?
- Are there any alternative treatments available after all of the conventional options have been explored?
- In the country where I live, am I better off in the public or private system?
- Is there a better treatment option abroad?
An attractive salary of £35000 per annum is offered as well as a good work life balance as the hours are 0900-1730 with NO WEEKENDS. Some on call is required but this is not excessive.
The ideal nurse will have over 3 years experience of working in a ward.
For more information please call Rob on 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org