£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
almost 2 years ago
TPP are seeking an experienced Medical Administrator / Receptionist to work in a surgery in South East London. The candidate MUST have a DBS dated within the last 12 months and needs to be EMIS Web trained and be confident in Docman. Previous experience within the healthcare and customer service sector is essential.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and friendly person to work with in a busy GP's practice, being able to work under pressure and can multitask are both skills which are required for this role. The surgery requires morning cover for this role.
Hourly rate: Depends on experience
- Providing a warm, caring and professional welcome to patients in the surgery
- To listen to patient requests for services and assist them in booking the most appropriate appointment (in person and by telephone)
- Processing requests for repeat medication.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to our patients. This includes referrals management, provision of medical letters and the resolution of patient queries.
- Assist with the effective recording of data onto the clinical system.
- Scanning, filing and photocopying
If you are interested in this role or have any questions about the position please contact me or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org