Kensington and Chelsea, London
£10.00 per hour
8 months ago
Are you an experienced NHS Receptionist/Administrator with SystmOne knowledge looking for work?
One of TPP Healthcare's clients in the Kensington and Chelsea borough are looking for a hard-working professional to join their team on an ongoing basis.
As a member of the team, your main duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service to patients
- Entering patient information on to the system
- Explain procedures and dealing with queries
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New Patient registrations
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying sorting post, drafting letters and patient correspondence
- Other reception and administrative duties as required by management
Experience using SystmOne and working in a GP Surgery would be an advantage. Excellent customer service skills also required for this position.
Flexibility is required for this role as the shifts will be a mixture of 8.00am - 5.00pm and 1.00pm - 10.00pm
Please note that you may be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions
Please send your CV to TPP today by responding to this advert or by sending an email to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk and quoting the job reference J62682EF.