£08.50 - £11.00 per hour
about 4 years ago
Are you an experienced NHS receptionist with SystmOne knowledge looking for work?
A few of my Clients in South West London (Chelsea/Earls Court/ Notting Hill) are seeking experienced GP receptionists to join their friendly teams over the summer.
As a member of the team, your main duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service to patients on the desk and via telephone
- Entering patient information on to the system
- Explain practice procedures to new patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New Patient registrations
- First point of contact for all patients
- Printing Prescriptions
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying sorting post, drafting letters and patient correspondence
- Other reception and administrative duties as required by management
Experience using SystmOne and working in a GP Surgery would be an advantage. Excellent customer service skills also required for this position.
Please note that you may be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions
Please send your CV to TPP today by responding to this advert or by sending an email to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk and quoting the job reference J617509EF.