£37000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP is currently working with a charity who support people with challenges around drugs, alcohol & mental health. They are seeking to hire a Media Manager for a fixed term contract for a 12 month duration to provide maternity cover. Your role will be to design, produce and secure media coverage to deliver on our client's campaigning strategy.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Work with the wider media & policy team to deliver on the organisation's strategic goals.
- Grow our client's reputation and influence and support its fundraising activities.
- Plan and deliver on major proactive media moments.
- Design, produce and secure media coverage to deliver on our client's public campaigning strategy.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with relevant online and print journalists, broadcasters, commentators, social media influencers and the trade sector press
- Develop and produce a wide range of high quality media materials including press releases, opinion pieces and statements.
Your knowledge, skillsets and experience will include :
- Proven ability to secure media coverage
- Proven ability to find stories and case studies and make complex articles interesting and accessible
- Experience in briefing journalists and preparing spokespeople for media interviews
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.