£26000.00 - £30600.00 per annum
8 months ago
TPP is currently representing a children's charity whose focus is on helping and improving the lives of children and young people in the UK.
They are seeking to hire a Media Officer & PR Officer who will be responsible for planning and delivering PR & Media Relations activities across the UK, to highlight the work of the charity and the issues relating to disadvantaged children, young people and families.
Your duties & responsibilities will include :
- Planning and delivering national trade news and consumer proactive and reactive media relations activity to highlight campaigns, services, policy and fundraising initiatives.
- Developing key relationships and engaging with national, trade, news and consumer media as appropriate including journalists, producers and researchers, to maximise media relations coverage.
- Researching and writing media releases, statements and articles as appropriate for national, trade, news and consumer media outlets. To ensure all materials are produced in accordance to procedures and key messages.
- Monitoring news and media relations and bring and relevant issues to the immediate attention of the Media team.
Your experience will include :
- Experience of working within a press, PR or communications office handling both proactive and reactive activities.
- Worked with national broadcast, print and online media.
- Briefing and preparing service users and colleagues to undertake media interviews.