£26000.00 - £27000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
I am working with one of the UK's leading adoption and fostering charities organisation who are looking for a Media & Communications Officer to join their inclusive and friendly team on a permanent basis.
Here you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Communications Manager, the Communications Officer and wider staff of the organisation to raise the profile of the organisation and to support its charitable aims, through media relations, public awareness campaigns, social media, celebrity endorsements and corporate communications and events.
- Work with staff to develop, implement and evaluate pro-active media campaigns across the UK
- Identify PR opportunities, from news to feature items, to relevant targeted sector specific media
- Research, write and pitch news releases, letters to the press, articles, media packs and exclusive stories to the media
- Monitor social media channels, responding and reacting to posts as appropriate
- Use their email marketing tool to write and send emails to core audiences
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with good practical experience of working in a press office, either in house or for an agency as well as a strong understanding of how the media works at UK, national, regional levels.
If you have a track record of using digital communications and social media to communicate organisational messages to a range of stakeholders, then we would be interested to speak with you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number: J647556AM