£35000.00 - £36000 per annum
7 months ago
TPP is currently representing a national children's protection and prevention charity who provide a wide range of services around abuse prevention.
They are seeking to hire a Media & Communications Manager to join their dedicated team based out of their operations office in Surrey.
You will be the lead on both the development and delivery of our client's marketing, communications and engagement activities in support of the organisation's mission and strategy.
You will be responsible for maintaining a high and positive media profile of the work of our client, along with the major campaigns they run annually.
Your duties and responsibilities will include
- Provide expert advice and support to the Senior Management team, managers and other staff in relation to Communications, Media Relations and stakeholder engagement.
- Implement and develop the communications strategy, increasing the reach and impact of key messages.
- Act as contact point for all media enquiries and liase closely with and prepare briefings.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for maximising positive media coverage.
- Provide innovative planning and practical media strategies and illustrate tactical implementation of media campaigns and stories.
- Line management of a part time Digital Officer.
- Create content for our client's digital channels including their own website and social media.
Your experience will include :
- Proven experience of performing a PR/Press/Communications role gained within the not for profit sector.
- Demonstrable experience of generating media coverage across a wide variety of channels (Press & Digital).
- Presence and confidence to work with senior management and influence particular courses of action.