£27000.00 - £28000 per annum
12 months ago
A well-respected animal welfare charity based in London is currently looking for a Mass Participation Officer to join their offices ASAP on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- To manage and deliver a programme of mass participation events, delivering on income targets and non-financial KPIs.
- To project manage one established event and two newly-devised events. This will include planning, marketing, stewardship, budgeting, logistics and supplier management.
- To manage relationships with external stakeholders, with a view to supporting the delivery of the events.
- To develop and manage the mass participation event budgets (with the support of the Challenge Events Manager).
- To monitor and report on both financial and non-financial KPIs, analysing each event's performance to inform future activity.
- To recruit, support and oversee the work of challenge event volunteers.
You should have experience of mass participation events, with a track record of achieving and surpassing income targets and demonstrable experience of developing supporter care plans. You will have managed budgets previously, and will have confidence in managing a high workload and prioritising tasks.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.