City of London, London
Up to £130 per day + Holiday Pay
2 months ago
3 - 4 months
My client, a leading international children's charity, are looking for a Marketing Performance Analyst to support the team on a temporary basis. The purpose of the role is to identify and develop opportunities for growth for the Public Engagement department through robust analysis of marketing performance, supporter data and behaviours.
- Provide business insights into supporter behaviour, giving patterns and marketing performance through analysis of multiple data types e.g. engagement history, geo-demographic profile
- Engage with all Public Engagement units (Individual Giving, Communications, Major Partnerships and Girls Rights and Youth) to provide timely, actionable insights that support high quality decision-making
- Present results to a variety of internal audiences, drawing out the key learnings and highlighting the risks and opportunities for the business, in order to make compelling cases for business change, both strategic and tactical
- Liaise with IT department and other stakeholders (e.g. Finance) to acquire and purpose data for analysis
- Identify gaps in information and, on occasion, lead projects to address these
- Be pro-active, flexible and adaptable, carrying out ad hoc duties as necessary
You will be genuinely curious, and motivated by a desire to understand their supporters better and to communicate that understanding to others in the organisation. A full job description will be provided to candidates successful at short-listing stage. Please note that role comes with an immediate start and so candidates who apply will be immediately available after a successful interview. Please apply today!