Up to £27000.00 per annum
9 months ago
TPP is currently working with a fantastic reading charity who reach millions of children across the UK with books, resources and support. They are currently seeking to hire a Marketing Officer to join a dedicated team of 3.
You will be responsible for planning and executing the creation of high quality, branded, resources and marketing materials that showcase our client's expertise, build brand recognition and profile. You will also support with the delivery of effective marketing plans across a range of our client's programmes.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop and deliver resource production timelines, liaising with team members where appropriate for a range of different programs/campaigns
- Advise on artwork design and resource format, providing guidance on best practice approaches to accessibility and readability across design and copy
- Develop relationships with external designers, creative agencies, illustrators and other suppliers as appropriate
- Write clear design, illustration and copy briefs to meet programme and project objectives
- Oversee and deliver the production and distribution of marketing materials such as leaflets, posters, branded stationery to time and budget
- Write, edit and proofread effective copy for marketing materials, across all channels.
- Organize and attend photoshoots required for marketing materials, across all channels.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to maximise opportunities to promote our client.
- Review brand placement across materials and flag any concerns regarding materials that may not adhere to brand guidelines to the Marketing Manager
Your experience will include :
- At least one years experience in a marketing role either in a marketing agency, not for profit or commercial organization.
- Educated to degree level preferred.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of marketing resources coordination
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with internal or external designers.
- Proven excellent copywriting, copyediting and proofreading
- Understanding of design and print production process
- Proficient in the use of MS office.
- Positive team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines