West London, London
Up to £27000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP is currently representing an international professional membership body focused on a specific area of the medical profession.
They are seeking to hire a Marketing Officer to join their dedicated Marketing & Communications team based out of their offices in West London. Joining a team of 4, you will be responsible for providing support to the planning and executing of our client's marketing and communications plan, with the view of strengthening their recognition, influence and reputation internationally, and sourcing new promotional and partnership opportunities.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Director of Communications and Marketing to ensure the highest quality of all our client's communications and alignment with their organisational vision and mission, and to implement the marketing plan.
- Support the Director of Communications and Marketing to produce the annual report and annual review of the organisation.
- Support the promotion of the organisation, its Journal and educational resources, events, activities, membership and Outreach.
- Improve and develop promotion of our client's benefits and services through the CMS web services.
- Developing and implementing the Society´s marketing and promotion plan and sourcing new promotional opportunities including content for email campaigns, Facebook, direct mailings and our client's newsletter.
- To upload material to the websites, social media pages, online libraries and marketing department databases.
- To produce marketing materials and literature, such as web content, direct emails or newsletters, brochures, patient information and press releases.
- To strengthen our client's brand, being a brand guardian for the organisation, updating and developing the brand guidelines, supporting the implementation of brand-related activities, and developing brand awareness.
- Minimum of 2 years in a marketing role held either in the not for profit sector or from a commercial background.
- Previous experience of implementing marketing campaigns.
- A good level of IT literacy including MS Office suite, PPT, Adobe, survey monkey
- Previous experience of creating and distributing content via social media and digital channels etc.