£32000 - £37000 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP is currently working with a professional membership body whose aim and purpose is to advance education around a medical technology, for the benefit of the public.
Reporting into the Executive Director and based out of their office in Richmond, they are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies.
Your aim will be to execute marketing activities with the aim of attracting and retaining existing members and boost attendance of their broad range of events.
Using social media and digital channels the Marketing Manager will also contribute to our client's aim of develop and disseminating information about dental implants to the general public.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop clear marketing and digital communication strategies to increase attraction and retention of our client's members.
- Implement and deliver all marketing activity, in line with strategies, utilising online and digital platforms and offline materials, continually monitoring effectiveness through internal KPIs.
- Continually strive to identify and implement marketing and promotion opportunities to boost brand awareness, event attendance and membership recruitment and retention, utilising the external PR agency as required.
- Develop and implement a clear marketing strategy for the our client's Team Congress, with input from the Operations Manager.
- Draft and develop promotional content for the email marketing campaigns, social media platforms and the website, continually monitoring effectiveness through internal KPIs.
- Lead on the development and updates to the our client's website working with an external agency.
- Design, draft copy and arrange for production of all offline marketing materials (working with graphic designers and printers), including leaflets and branded signage for events, ensuring that our client's corporate image is maintained across all printed and electronic communications.
Your experience will include :
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Experience of formulating marketing and communication strategies to grow membership and/or event attendance.
- Experience of leading, running and implementing successful membership and/or event marketing campaigns.
- Experience of delivering targeted digital communications, utilising a range of social media platforms, together with experience of using content management systems (e.g. to update web pages).
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write for a range of audiences.
- Creative flair with a strong visual sense. Strong attention to detail and reliable to complete work to quality and timescales.
- Knowledge and experience of using a CRM system.
- Understanding of data protection and GDPR in relation to email marketing campaigns.