Up to £35000 per annum
6 months ago
Role & Organisation
Our client is one of the largest children's reading charities in the UK. They are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager who will work alongside the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for creating, delivering and analysing integrated marketing plans that utilise the full marketing mix to extend the reach and maximise the sales of our client's reading programmes.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Develop and deliver marketing plans to meet ambitious targets for our client's reading programmes.
- Contribute marketing insight and deliver marketing activity to support a range of our client's events, campaigns and initiatives.
- Establish an ongoing marketing evaluation process. Utilise market and customer insight to continually improve and refine marketing.
- Inspire and lead a Marketing Officer.
- Design marketing plans that use a range of channels including; email marketing, social advertising, telesales and offline print activity to engage schools with a range of programmes.
- Lead a metrics and KPI's led approach to online marketing, using data and analytics to inform marketing strategy and execution.
- Work closely with comms and digital to ensure maximum impact of plans.
- Contribute marketing insight to campaign and fundraising project plans.
- Over 2 years marketing experience either B2B or B2C gained either in the not for profit or commercial sectors.
- Multi channel experience of working across both below the line and above the line (Print, E-Mail Marketing, Direct Mail etc)
- Project Management experience.
- Previous experience of continually analysing campaigns, and measuring their effectiveness.
- Previous CRM experience.
If you feel that your experience meets with the requirements for this role, and you are interested in applying, please email your CV to me quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
This is an urgent requirement for our client and they are looking to conduct interviews week beginning 28th October. Due to the urgency of this hire, candidates with notice period obligations of over 1 month will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you.