£27000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
11 months ago
I am working with a reputable membership body who are looking to recruit a Content Executive to join their hard-working, supportive and sociable team.
This is a permanent role assisting the Content Manager in writing, commissioning, editing and proofreading online and offline content for the organisation.
- Creating content for all publications and digital communications, in particular a monthly magazine and their digital newsletters
- Generate ideas and leads for original content such as interviews, features and news
- Building a list of contacts, interviewing sources and transcribing the interviews
- Writing articles and features to tight deadlines
- Assisting the Content Manager with editing and proofing of content for all print publications and digital communications
- Responsible for managing projects from concept to delivery, including managing stakeholders and budgets as required, measuring progress and results to ensure successful deliver on time and on budget
If you have a proven track record of creating, editing and proofreading copy for web and e-communications, including repurposing print content for web and have the confidence to speak to, commission and interview a wide variety of people at all levels, including senior colleagues, staff from external organisations and the general public, then we would like to hear from you. This role will especially suit someone with creative flair, who can actively contribute ideas to both editorial and design content.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - Ref: J71454AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP