£39700.00 - £45500.00 per annum
7 months ago
I am working with a very well-known Social Welfare charity for young people who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their friendly, sociable and hard-working team.
This is a significant role, leading the development and implementation of innovative marketing strategies to support awareness, understanding, interest, engagement and growth amongst key audiences.
- Lead on brand strategy and developing marketing strategies and plans to help increase awareness, engagement and income
- Lead a team of marketing officers, motivating them to be ambitious & innovative, setting a clear example of excellence and best practice
- Lead the development of complex, cross-team project and communications plans
- Work with colleagues & external agencies to gain accurate and useful insights about current awareness, perceptions & engagement of external audiences
- Collaborate with internal teams (PR, Digital, Internal Comms) to ensure communications to their internal/external audiences are coordinated
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable organisation. If you have experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies, leading large-scale marketing projects & campaigns and have previously managed/lead a team, we would like to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J71108AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Monday 15th July 2019