£34000.00 - £35000 per annum
about 3 years ago
TPP is currently representing a large health related charity who are seeking to hire a Marketing Manager. The role holder will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of product marketing strategy and develop and manage complex marketing campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities will include :
- Accountable for allocated product/campaign income targets and relevant KPIs as set in the department plan.
- Support Senior Marketing Manager in writing product marketing strategies.
- Monitor, forecast and report against income and expenditure lines and advise on appropriate actions to stay on track.
- Carry out in depth analysis of allocated product and campaign performance.
- Manage relationships with internal departments.
- Previous experience of writing multi-channel marketing campaign plans.
- Previous experience of delivering complex multi-channel marketing campaigns (Ideally with above the line and below the line experience)
- Previous experience of managing expenditure to strict budgets.
- Experience of managing internal relationships.
- Experience of managing relationships with external advertising agencies.